Thursday, July 09, 2009

Heart in a Cage

After what appears to be almost three years of procrastination, I've decided to put this blog to good use.

I thought I would start with an item of clothing I'm currently lusting after - the cage skirt.

As a long-time lurker of the blogosphere, the cage skirt has been hard to ignore over the last year or so. Perfect for my love for layering and current obsession with structural design, I'm sensing a DIY project on the horizon.

Topshop Cage Skirt




The one that started it all. Acne cage skirt as seen in Nylon Feb 08




And here are some lovely ladies that know how it's done:

Susie Bubble of Style Bubble in her floral I Heart Norwegian Wood cage skirt. I love how this one is styled. Check out the entire blog post here for more inspiration




Diana from Hot Chocolate and Mint in her tailor-made cage skirt





One of my all-time favourite bloggers Queen Michelle from Kingdom of Style in her I Heart Norwegian Wood cage skirt. I love everything about these two outfits. The woman is an absolute genius.





2 comments:

Cybertronic said...

you've got me sold! i love it

Diana Rikasari said...

hellllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Followers